Stichting AVRD (hereinafter referred to as ‘AVRD Foundation), located at Dorpsstraat 27, 7221 BN Steenderen, the Netherlands, and registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 76322734, is responsible for the processing of personal information as set forth in this Privacy Statement. We do everything to protect all personal data pursuant to the Dutch General Regulation for Information Protection (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming, AVG) and other privacy legislation.
We process your personal information because you provided this information to us when you registered for het AVRD Congress 2022. We process the data for the execution our agreement and in the framework of the organisation of this congress.
Below you will find a list of kinds of personal information that the AVRD Foundation process:
- Name and address details;
- Contact details such as telephone number, email address and similar details;
- Company data and your position;
- Visit data;
- When needed in connection with our services, your bank account number and any other relevant billing and credit card information;
- Chamber of Commerce number and VAT number;
- IP address;
- When needed: data required for a letter of invitation;
- Dietary preferences.
When providing its services, the AVRD Foundation may pass your personal data to third parties, such as:
- service providers and suppliers who assist us in the organisation of the congress;
- advisors such as accountants, tax consultants and insurers.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
We may also be required by law to pass on your personal data to third parties.
An accountant may gain access to personal data when performing an audit.
We will keep your personal information as long as needed for the purposes mentioned above or to comply with legal (storage) obligations.