The scientific programme of the meeting will cover molecular epidemiology, host pathogen interactions, and immunology and vaccination. Sessions will start with an introduction (key note) followed by oral presentations. There will be plenty of time to view posters, some of which will be pitched on Tuesday evening, following the general key note lecture.
Click here to download the programme
Key note speakers up to now include
- Marion Koopmans (Scientific Director Emerging Infectious Diseases NCOH),
- Brian Jordan (The University of George, USA),
- Amir H. Noormohammadi, The University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Paul Brown (Ploufragan-Plouzané Laboratory, France),
- Steve Goodbourn (Institute for Infection and Immunity, St. George’s, University of London),
- Kiril Dimitrov, (TVMDL Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory).
Please note that the programme is subject to change, and will be updated continuously up to the symposium.
Presentations based on reviewed and selected abstracts.