CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Call for abstracts
The submission of an abstract is optional. The deadline for submitting an abstract is 30 April 2022. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee. You will receive a notification of acceptance for an oral or poster presentation before 30 April 2022. If selected, you will be offered the opportunity to submit a full proceedings paper by 8 May 2022. More details concerning poster presentations will be available in May 2022.
- 30 April 2022: abstract submission
- 8 May 2022: notification of acceptance for oral or Poster presentation
- 30 May submission of full paper
Researchers are invited to submit abstracts relevant to Viral respiratory diseases including infectious bronchitis virus, avian metapneumovirus, Newcastle Disease virus and infectious laryngotracheitis virus. Please note Avian Influenza virus is not included.
Please indicate the topic/category of the presented research:
- Molecular epidemiology
- Immunology and Vaccination
- Host-pathogen interaction
Guidelines for authors
- Title: maximum of 150 characters, including spaces.
- Authors: include full first name, middle initials and last name. Use superscript numerals to indicate affiliations of authors. Underline presenter(s).
- Length: the abstract should not exceed more than 300 words, figures are not allowed.